Managed by seasoned registered nurses, our holistic approach to health care spans the entire staff. Our caregiving professionals embody the Holistic Difference through their personal and professional assets.
Our caregivers are:
- Chosen after a thorough multi-step interviewing and screening process.
- Able to pass five national background checks. CIB, DOJ, National Sex Offender, OIG, Title 19.
- Able to provide a number of positive personal and professional references.
- Insured, bonded, and covered by workers’ compensation.
- Provided with continuing education on changes in health conditions, proper cares, and the Holistic Umbrella of Care.
- Selected to suit each clients’ unique needs.
A powerhouse in the health care industry for over ten years, Sahr has worked as a CNA, an RN, and an Assistant Administrator before starting his own company. Currently pursuing his MBA in nursing, Sahr is at the forefront of medical knowledge. He applies that knowledge when further educating Holistic Home Health Care, Inc. caregivers in order to keep our services up to date with the ever-changing health care field.
Director of Clinical Services, RN Case Manager
A CNA since the age of 16, Tessa has worked in the medical field for most of her life. Tessa has worked in medical oncology, the emergency room, the Milwaukee County jail, and home health. Receiving her RN degree from Northeast Iowa University and her BSN through Chamberlain University, she is an integral part of Holistic caregiver training and client correspondence.